This statement tells you how we collect your data and what we do with that data, what your rights are and why we collect that data.
When you fill in our membership form or event registration form you consent to the use of your information as described in this statement. If we make any changes to our policy we will communicate these changes to you using the contact details you have given us. This will ensure you are always informed about how your information is used and why.
Information Collection And Use
We collect your information when you fill in our application form or query our website OxyZoneSligo.ie, fill in a form / questionnaire or book a session. This includes your name, email address, phone no’s, year of birth, and any mecical information. We collect this information so that we can contact you and give you information relevant to OxyZoneSligo activities. We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of OxyZone Sligo
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing.
• To protect the personal safety of OxyZone Sligo or our customers
• To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
We retain this information for no longer than necessary. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your rights In relation to your personal data
In line with Data Protection legislation, you have the following rights. You can:
- Request a copy of the data we hold on you
- Request that we amend the data (rectify)
- Request details on how we process your data
- Request details with whom we may share your data ( or if we do)
- Object to our use of your data or any use of your data
- Block any specific uses
- Have your data erased or removed from our systems
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us on email@example.com